- Vivid Money becomes the first mobile banking application to offer fractional, commission-free investment in US and European stocks
- Launched in January in Spain with a wide range of features, including a cashback programme, Vivid Money makes investment accessible to the greatest number of people thanks to its new feature Vivid Invest
Barcelona, February 1st, 2021 - Following its successful launch in France, Vivid Money, the unified mobile banking application for managing and growing money, announces the launch of a new stock market investment feature in Spain. Vivid Money further removes the boundary between banking and investing with the first integrated digital Banking and Investing application, offering real-time EU and US fractional shares investing commission-free in the EU. With the ambition to make investment accessible to the greatest number of people, Vivid Money offers investments to its clients on more than 1,000 shares and ETFs from the US and European markets.
To do this, Vivid Money has entered into a partnership with CM-Equity AG, a broker located in Germany, which enables the company to offer fractional investments, among other things. CM-Equity AG will be the counterparty for each trade and responsible for the execution. Via CM-Equity AG you invest in an underlying share or ETF traded on an exchange. This new investment functionality enables Vivid customers to invest in stocks and ETFs with world-renowned companies such as Apple, Google and Amazon for as little as one euro cent.
"We are delighted to enable our clients to invest in the stock market to make their money grow. To help them become familiar with it, we offer a wide selection of popular brands available with no minimum investment amounts needed. The possibility to invest in a fractional way makes the investment accessible to everybody. " Alexander Emeshev, co-founder of Vivid Money.
A unique and unified value proposition :
- Zero commission on equity and ETF investments
- When Vivid customers invest in US stocks, EUR is converted to USD at a live currency exchange rate with low flat markup of 0.5%
- Invest through fractional shares
- Vivid customers can invest in a portion of a company share, this means one can start with small amounts
- Clients can invest and sell their investments in stocks directly from their Vivid Money bank account
- In-app customer service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Quick opening of a Vivid Investment Pocket (1 to 5 minutes) with the possibility to invest as soon as it opens.
"We are very proud that Vivid Invest has chosen CM-Equity as its partner to offer the global investment world to Vivid Money's investor platform. Our API driven technical infrastructure allows Vivid Invest to scale, our experience in global capital markets to innovate and our regulatory licenses to build compliant and seamless working one stop solutions for their investors." Michael Kott- Founder and CEO of CM-Equity AG.
Founded in Berlin by Alexander Emeshev and Artem Yamanov, Vivid Money is designed to meet all the financial needs of everyday life, while offering low fees.
Launched in 2020 in Germany and France, and in January 2021 in Spain Vivid Money already has a wide range of features including :
- A cashback programme compatible with a wide range of retailers* allowing you to receive up to €150 per month.
- A free metal Visa debit card on which the identification data is not visible and only available from the application.
- Sharable Vivid Pockets (sub-accounts) each with its own unique IBAN for saving money for specific projects, including group projects
- Support for more than 100 currencies
*El Corte Inglés, Just Eat, Amazon.com, Rituals, Sephora, Carrefour, Auchan, LIDL, Fnac, Zara, Decathlon, Renfe, Netflix, SPOTIFY, YouTube, Amazon Prime, Prime Video, Tinder, Kindle, Playstation, XBOX, Nintendo, Starbucks, DM DROGERIE MARKT, E.LECLERC, Uber Eats, DELIVEROO, TOTAL, BP, ALDI, iHerb, SHELL, Leroy Merlin, Zalando, Veepee, badoo, Steam Games.
About Vivid Money
Vivid Money is the first financial service platform that combines all your daily money needs in one app. Whether it’s spending, saving, or investing – Vivid Money offers an easy, flexible, and transparent solution to grow your money. The company's mission is to provide customers throughout Europe with a superior banking and investment experience and to offer a wide range of financial services (including savings accounts, multi-currency accounts and commission-free investments in stocks) without unnecessary fees. Vivid Money was founded in 2019 by Artem Yamanov and Alexander Emeshev in Berlin and consists of an international, highly qualified team of more than 180 employees.
For more information, please visit vivid.money
Angy Morales I Paula Muñoz, CANELA